Tuesday, March 9, 2021

New Website!!!

It's finally done, I have a fresh website, with official pictures and a blog posting plan!

Here is a link:

https://marlenesimonette.wixsite.com/outofmywritemind

I'm going to keep this site up for a bit while I see what I can salvage from it. Once I take what I need/want, I'm probably going to mark it as a private site. That way I can always come back and look through it. Or I'll keep this one just for reblogs. I haven't yet decided.

Also, I've started a book review site with the Treehouse of Writers:

https://treehousetales.godaddysites.com/

Right now, Robyn and I are the most active reviewers; she posts on Mondays, I post on Fridays. She takes amazing book photos, and has inspired me to give it a shot. So far I've only taken a photo of one book (I'm happy with how it turned out!), but I'm trying to set aside some time on the weekends so I can do it with all of my reviews.

If anyone has fairy tale retelling recommendations, let me know! It could be featured in the future, or one of our team members can review it!

That's all for now,

~Marlene


No comments:

Post a Comment